0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Functional Business Analyst (Openlink Endur) Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
6,000 SGD - 9,000 SGD/Month
You will analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. You will assess the current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution at the same time research, gather and synthesize information. Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Requirements gathering, functional analysis, functional design, and end to end configuration of product set up in Endur
- Handling business changes and managing client expectations
- Provide comprehensive document of changes, coordinate user testing, user training
- Effective management of tasks, timelines, progress reporting on tasks
- Manage communication across multiple teams
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or in related majors
- At least 5-6 years of experience in Endur
- Exceptional understanding of Agile and waterfall methodology
- Experience in managing an end-to-end delivery of a module
- Solid functional understanding of Gas, power, coal, emissions/renewables trading
- Experience in latest Endur version with setup experience on all key modules
- Experience in writing basic SQLs, understanding of the Endur data model
- Basic knowledge on test automation
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
- Agile Methodology
- Business Model
- Data Modeling
- Functional Analysis
- Functional Design
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124740
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.