You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Guest Services Team Leader
Position summary statement:
The Guest Services Team Leader is responsible in ensuring that all the Guest Services Ambassador deliver the overall care, hospitality and service to our residents throughout their stay.
The Guest Services Team Leader will ensure that the Guest Services Ambassador provide a very personal, detailed, seamless service to residents. The Guest Services Team Leader will make sure that they take gentle care of all their residents from arrival until post-departure.
- Ensure our residents receive a fast and efficient check-in and check-out.
- Ensure all residents’ queries or requests are handled in a polite and efficient manner.
- Adhere to all company credit policies to ensure that all revenue expected will be received.
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the Suites and local area.
- Maintain and update guest history as laid down in the Front Office procedures.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is consistently maintained.
- Ensure a high level of liaison is maintained between front office and all other departments within the hotel.
- Ensure the Guest Services Ambassador is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either residents or other departments.
- Ensure all duty shift procedure checklists are continuously monitored and all tasks completed by the end of shift.
- Guide and assist the Guest Services Ambassador through constant mentoring, coaching and feedback.
- Conduct skills training required for Guest Services Ambassador
- Orient new Guest Services Ambassador.
- Assist in the Performance Appraisal of all Guest Services Ambassador.
- Ensure efficiency and the maintenance of operational readiness of equipment and supplies.
- To gather information on key interests of residents and use them to organize and implement residents programs/activities.
- Plan & develop a monthly calendar of guest activities. Co-ordinate, organise and oversee the smooth running of the activity.
- Assist in developing monthly newsletters to update in-house residents on upcoming events for participation.
- Obtain feedback from resident through quarterly review of survey on residents’ preferences.
- To possess a thorough knowledge of Operations policies & procedures.
- Collate and report all guest activities information for the month, i.e. cost and revenue, headcount, activities for the following month.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Front Office
- Customer Service
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7_d35f67b825a00168fa1ad789bb4c5b
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.