0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Process Technician (Shift/Chemical/Up $3,800)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
3,000 SGD - 4,000 SGD/Month
- Effective participation and contribution in company Environmental, Heath & Safety programmes such as Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), permit to work (PTW), Root cause analysis, investigation, Waste Management, Emergency preparedness, Risk assessment (RA).
- Able to control and monitor process through Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
- Effective participation and contribution in Quality Management System (QMS) such as GMP and other Quality standards, Creation of standard operating procedures (SOP), work instructions (WI) and records, In process analysis (IPC), Deviation and CAPA management.
- Responsible to collect data, identify process deviations and corrective actions.
- Responsible to collect samples and perform analysis in Lab.
- Responsible to prepare equipment's for maintenance activity and perform first level maintenance.
- Responsible for safe start up and shut down of process units.
- Take part in all company trainings to develop his potential and capabilities in all safety, quality and process topics.
- Part of the Emergency Response Team Member in the Company to react in all sort of emergency and execute function as a first aider.
- Nitec, Higher Nitec or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience with demonstrable exposure to process plant operations and site-based activity or equivalent
- Possess experience in operating DCS (Preferably Emerson system).
- Willing to work in 12 hours morning and night shift.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327
- Chemical Engineering
- Distributed Control Systems
- Emergency Preparedness
- Incident Response
- Medical Emergency
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124939
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.