0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Cloud Application Engineer | Angular | 12-Months Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
7,000 SGD - 9,000 SGD/Month
As an Angular Developer, you will build modern, micro-frontend SPA application, responsive web user interfaces using Angular (Typescript), HTML5, CSS3 with consideration to security, performance, accessibility, and browser-compatibility.
- Develop and implement efficient, reusable, and flexible UI components and is responsible for code integration into larger project context.
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality.
- Participate in daily agile scrum standups for status updates, assignments, and collaboration
- Work with BA & UI/UX designers to understand the requirements, integration, and user flow.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of experience in application development including frontend development
- Proficiency in Angular (typescript) 9 onwards, preferably Angular 11
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with Testing Framework (Jasmine), Azure DevOps
- Familiar with NgRx Framework
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141
- Adaptive Design
- Agile Methodology
- Front End (Software Engineering)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125228
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.