We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it. Electrical Engineer (Flowmeter | AutoCAD) Job Summary
- To analyze, design, develop, maintain SLB proprietary Multiphase flowmetering devices, especially in the area of sensors (gamma, pressure, temperature) and its accessory hardware products.
- Assist in component troubleshooting, certifications and commercialization in alignment with project technical and delivery objectives. Successfully undertake technical projects.
- Cross functional collaboration with manufacturing, quality and operations to provide creative solutions to for efficient production and technology deployment and execution.
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain products and assist in their commercialization - in agreement with project technical and timing objectives. Successfully undertake technical projects.
- Design, analyse and utilize mathematical models to draw design conclusions
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements. Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at the project or product-line level or through customer input.
- Design, build and test prototypes prior to product commercialization
- Design testing procedures to product failure investigation and product qualification
- Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing and may be required to set up and run lab simulations.
- Design testing procedures and coordinate with others to perform tests. Conduct tests, document test results and develop client presentation. May present solutions to clients.
- Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues for Operations (field) and Production
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts. Ensure commitments are agreed, reviewed and met.
- Assign, direct and review work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers. Mentor junior engineers regarding technical matters.
- Create and maintain product documentation (requirements, specification, design, development, integration, test procedures and results) following the PLMP custom form of the project.
- Continually evaluate engineering approaches and risks to produce and iterate the development plans.
- Provide training and support to clients and field representatives. Prepare technical documentation through InTouch.
- Create and present effectively to technical and management audiences.
- Assist in Managing client visits and client design projects
- Contribute to design standards and support design re-use (best practices, etc.)
- Author/co-author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations.
- Maintain familiarity with Company technology, organization and business. Understand and provide technical solutions according to the company strategy.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Min. 3 years experience in Electrical & Electronic Design or Manufacturing
- Proficient in AutoCAD design
- Proficient in Electrical Connection Drawing
- Some experience or proficiency in industry recognized certifications (eg but not limited to EU Regulations, CE marking, CSA, IECEx)
- Some experience in Electro-mechanical design would be ideal
- Some experience in electrical component selection
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - [ Email address blocked ]
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579