Summary of Role
V-Key is one of the world’s leading deep-tech companies in mobile cyber-security. Our patented technology V-OS has been deployed by top banks, mobile payment providers, and governments to secure software solutions and protect more than 100 million users globally.
We are rapidly expanding into new markets and new customer segments. Apart from securing digital transactions for everyone, we are also enabling new generation technology by providing the cyber-security infrastructure for banking, government and smart homes, among many others.
At V-Key, we are building towards a future where technology users can enjoy unprecedented security and convenience.
We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst (iOS/Android) as part of the Residency Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and launch new mobile products and extend platform functionality
- Work with the client for integration of the V-key components and resolve issues faced in the client apps
- Understand the use case flow of the product APIs and recommend the right usage to the client
- Act as L2/L3 support and work with customer support team during office hours
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions using Root Cause Analysis for reported issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (ie. internal product development, QA, Customer support and Customer Technical team) to resolve incidents and problems
- Review mobile app logs for troubleshooting and provide resolution for the issues reported
- Retrieve logs from the client’s app for troubleshooting and provide resolution for the issues reported
- Deploy updated solution in clients various environment’s before updating in production environment
- Should be flexible to analyse the issues faced in the product in both iOS and Android
- Study the impact of mobile OS upgrades and patch on the Product and the client app
- Successful candidate will be stationed at client’s premise, following client’s working hours
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of software development working experience in Android mobile application development. Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Working experience with Android SDK, NDK and Java. Knowledge in Kotlin and experience in iOS Development would be advantageous
- Great understanding and implementation experience with XCODE
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good knowledge of application design principles, practices design patterns, DevOps and software development life cycles (SDLC)
- A strong self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Working experience in banking / financial sector will be a plus
- Ability to plan ahead in order to establish an effective and appropriate course of action for self and others