0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Java Developer | Perm
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
7,000 SGD - 9,800 SGD/Month
- Participates as a member of the development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web- site Development).
- May perform unit design.
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring, and Hibernate Enterprise framework.
- Experience in one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects.
- Experience in Agile Development environments.
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere will be a plus
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting, and tools, RDBMS databases such as Oracle.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Struts
- Code Review
- Computer Engineering
- Hibernate (Java)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124799
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.