This is an exciting position and you will be working with the team to deliver a great customer support on our world class Human Capital Management to the Customers in Singapore and region.
• Attend to customer support requests on queries or problems on Application Software.
• Check, Debug, rectify and test system on program error to ensure resolution.
• Perform Data fixes, Technical Bug fixes and Configuration fixes
• Ensure smooth workflow processes and attainment of service level commitments.
• Communicate and work closely with the Software Product Team on reported problems or enhancements needed for the software.
• Understanding and mapping Client’s functional requirements against the Software available functions and guiding the users
• Identifying customization where needed and working with our own technical team to detail the scope of the customization works where required
• Ensuring quality assurances, user acceptance and implementation of completed customization
• Logging of tickets and all transaction on the Support ticketing tools
• Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in Application Software Support environment with preferably from Solution provider environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System, SQL Server Database and programming skills in ASP.NET, VB.NET are required. Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services will be an added advantage
• Strong and proactive approach to problem-solving and inquisitive mind-set
• Ability to manage and meet customer expectation and delivery timelines
• Prior experience in developing and/or supporting enterprise business application such as Human Resource Management Systems or ERP is an added advantage.
• Able to communicate effectively and willingness to work hard to achieve results;
• Shown ability to work with other team members
• Customer handling skills and service oriented
• To understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures regarding information security management, Personal data protection and data confidentiality
• Perform the role assigned, if applicable, in managing information security and data protection.
- Microsoft Sql Servers
- Sql Server Reporting Services
- Computer Sciences
- Information Technology
- Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)