The position is a hands-on role who will work across local and global teams of technology, business, and operational subject matter experts to translate business needs into a robust and integrated technology solutions.
The role holder will participate in Agile software development life cycle. The role is responsible to analyses business requirements, building end-to-end solutions and integration with different systems. This role is fully accountable for the high-quality outcomes and optimized client experience.
- Partner with product managers to understand the product vision, bring the vision alive through the creation of elegant and robust solution
- Interpret the rationale, logic and data behind business requirements provided.
- Design and develop scalable solutions (client-side and server-side) to meet business requirements.
- Ensure high code quality, high test coverage, with clean coding practices.
- Perform technical gaps analysis, vulnerability remediation and performance improvement.
- Application test automation and performance tuning
- Produce technical documentation from architecture design to technical specification
- Be a technical leader and valued contributor in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team to propose technical solution and recommendation
- Diploma/ bachelor's degree in computer science or in any related majors.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Java, Spring Boot, ORM Technologies, Junit or other test frameworks.
- Good to have SQL/RDBMS skills
- Good to have exposure in DevOps stack of tools, such as Git, CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Cucumber etc.
- Knowledge in Test Automation with Selenium and Cucumber
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955