0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar
Come and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. Based in Singapore, you will perform project management work in the field of IT in the APAC region. This Senior Project Manager is responsible for initiating, executing, and closing multiple projects according to strict deadlines, and within scope, to a budget, and to the required quality standards to strengthen organisation's reputation in implementing IT based solutions for internal customers.
- Driving the implementation full 'life cycle' using waterfall and/or agile project delivery methodologies
- Enforcing project governance, capacity planning, and risk management, lead complex projects with formal management techniques (work plans, status reporting, issue and risk management, financial tracking, earned value, etc.
- Enforcing implementation best practices with business users / implementation partners
- Managing the expectations of users/stakeholders and effectively interacting with business users at mid to senior management level.
- Perform crisis management when required
- Managing virtual teams of functional and technical implementation consultants (on a project basis)
- Promote methodology to all stakeholders during the project life cycle
- With at least 3 years of experience in project management and delivery for application projects
- Basic cloud knowledge or experience
- Able to drive stakeholders to embrace the technological change
- Knowledge of Agile project delivery methodologies is a plus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "Project Manager"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Capacity Planning
- Earned Value Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Project Management Life Cycle
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127984
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.