- Location: Changi Business Park
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience + Variable Bonus
- Company Objective: Supports overall IT functions in the Asia Pacific region
- Work onsite in the client's office or connect remotely to troubleshoot client's hardware and software issues.
- Install and maintain hardware and computer peripherals and software and hardware installation for laptops.
- Install and upgrade operating systems and computer software including desktop PC windows patching.
- Work with security team on the desktop PC vulnerability, review and research on the solution to close the vulnerability by pushing the patches and update the application via SCCM.
- Install, test and prepare new software or update the latest version for the existing software, software packaging in SCCM.
- Troubleshoot networking and connection issues.
- Advise on software or hardware upgrades.
- Provide basic training in computer operation and management.
- Complete job reports and ordering supplies.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices e.g. printers and resolve associated problems.
- Provide support during annual exercises such as Business Continuity Planning and Drills.
- Travel within APAC region as and when required.
- Work after office hours as and when necessary.
- Create and/or update technical documentation and procedure manuals when required.
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in computer science or information technology.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Basic knowledge of SCCM, desktop PC Windows patching
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "Desktop Support Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Application Packaging
- Business Continuity Planning
- Computer Architectures
- Desktop Support
- Drilling Operations