0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Desktop Support Engineer
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
3,400 SGD - 4,000 SGD/Month
- Location: Changi Business Park
- Work onsite in the client's office or connect remotely to troubleshoot client's hardware and software issues.
- Install and maintain hardware and computer peripherals and software and hardware installation for laptops.
- Install and upgrade operating systems and computer software including desktop PC windows patching.
- Work with security team on the desktop PC vulnerability, review and research on the solution to close the vulnerability by pushing the patches and update the application via SCCM.
- Install, test and prepare new software or update the latest version for the existing software, software packaging in SCCM.
- Troubleshoot networking and connection issues.
- Advise on software or hardware upgrades.
- Provide basic training in computer operation and management.
- Complete job reports and ordering supplies.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices e.g. printers and resolve associated problems.
- Provide support during annual exercises such as Business Continuity Planning and Drills.
- Travel within APAC region as and when required.
- Work after office hours as and when necessary.
- Create and/or update technical documentation and procedure manuals when required.
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in computer science or information technology.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Basic knowledge of SCCM, desktop PC Windows patching
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "Desktop Support Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Application Packaging
- Business Continuity Planning
- Computer Architectures
- Desktop Support
- Drilling Operations
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH117628
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.