- Provide input to facilitate end user to define the data migration strategy/approach
- Lead and develop data mapping between source and target system
- Manage the overall data migration activities in line with MVP implementation in new system
- Establish a robust data requirement change management
- Contribute to key data pipeline architecture decisions and lead the associated implementation of standard data feed to serve multiple waves of data migration
- Source data quality assessment and apply optimal data cleansing when needed
- Assist in analysis, design and testing of mainstream ETL in viability and to serve multiple waves of data migration
- Perform Data Migration audit, reconciliation an exception reporting
- Develop data verification plans to be used for trial runs
- Trigger planning sessions, resolution options and actions to counter threats and concerns
- Contribute in change impact analysis and considerations
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop scalable and effective solutions for their data requirements, including extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various sources. Develop the team's data migration capabilities - share knowledge, enforce best practices, and encourage data-driven mindset/decisions
- Degree in information technology or any related discipline.
- Knowledge of RLS system data architecture and data structure is good to have.
- Experience in Data migration and testing of static and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Data profiling and mapping experience
- SQL and relational databases experience preferably with some software programming experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Good communication skills with business intuition, able to understand complex business issues
- Life insurance experience is good to have.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ]
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
- Change Management
- Computer Programming
- Data Migration