You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Logistics Network Solutions Analyst / Manager
Corning is looking for a talented individual to join their global supply chain team as a Logistics Network Solutions Analyst / Manager. This is a global analyst role to deliver supply chain design projects and enhance service capabilities.
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Global network solutions service team member to deliver supply chain design projects including logistics network optimization, inventory optimization, production capacity planning and sustainability
- Project lead for supply chain network design optimization projects supporting all Corning divisions
- Work with business partners to identify opportunities to leverage software or tools that improve process efficiency
- Lead development of data driven models and analytics to drive business results (quality, cost, delivery) for various supply chain problems
- Act as the technical lead and SME, providing direction on complex modelling scenarios
- Develop dashboards and reporting project results using Power BI / Tableau
- Develop project implementation plan and milestones, address any issues
- Identify project value and track actual cost saving after deployment
- Drive strategic improvement of service capabilities leveraging Llamasoft (Coupa)
- SME of logistics tools including supply chain network design optimization tools / llama.ai, Data Guru, SCGX
- Develop capabilities of logistics tools to provide reporting and data intelligence that enables logistics optimization projects
- Deploy best practice of network solutions, and improve capabilities of service offering
- Position is dynamic to potentially perform additional responsibilities as assigned within GLO organization
- 5% - 10% Traveling Required
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Industrial Engineering. MBA, Master's in Supply Chain preferred
- 5 - 8 years of logistics or supply chain experience at regional/ global level
- Experience in Project management leading cross functional teams at global or regional level
- Experience in leading supply chain network design projects, including logistics network, inventory, an capacity planning
- Experience in using supply chain network design tools eg. llama.ai suite of tools
- High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI (Six Sigma, lean desired)
- Willing to work under pressure. Accept challenge and meet project deadlines
- Serve as a change agent to develop, communicate, and execute new ideas and methods
- Result-oriented with good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Business Process Improvement
- Capacity Planning
- Data Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2_fe7cebe92c765208d33583f16b7de6
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.