The successful candidate will be part of the Internal Audit division and responsible for performing IT audit Key responsibilities:
- Identify IT risks and assess their potential impact to the organization.
- Perform effective audit / advisory reviews of IT application systems and infrastructures. Such as ITGCs Review, Cyber Assessments (e.g., Penetration Testing on application, network or IoT; Vulnerability Assessment; Social Engineering Exercises, etc.), Project Management Reviews, etc.
- Present relevant facts and recommendations to auditee, team lead, and senior management.
- Prepare documentation (including formal written reports) covering the results and recommendations of audit / advisory reviews.
- Conduct follow up with auditee to ensure that prior recommendations have been adequately implemented.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in IT auditing / consulting.
- Exposure to IT risk management and data analytics is a plus.
- Good interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), organization and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Sound knowledge of internal control concepts and drive to keep abreast with industry best practices.
- Proficient in software tools such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau and ACL.
- Willing and able to travel ocassionall
- Information Technology / Computer Science / Accountancy degree; and
- CIA / CISA / CISSP or equivalent is a plus
- Relevant certification from the Council of Registered Ethical Security Testers ("CREST") e.g., CRT and OSCP or equivalent is a plus
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional