• Conduct IT-based customised training workshop for students.
• Conduct IT-based customised training workshop for teachers.
• Provide software and technical assistance to both staff and students e.g. IPW
• Assist in nurturing the e-learning culture in the school.
• Train and staff and students to use the e-Learning platform confidently
• Rendering special assistance in the creation of e-Learning content.
• Assist teachers to upload teacher resources in the school’s e-learning platform.
• Generate weekly and monthly portal usage reports.
• Compile student showcase projects
• Providing assistance in development and research of IT solutions
• Work closely with the HOD IT to spearhead IT initiatives.
• Touch Typing
• Mandarin text input (Windows IME, Creative Hansvision)
• Internet Security, Subject/Content research and Copyright
• E-Learning Portal
• Utilising Multimedia facilities (Scanner, Digital Camera)
• Basic photo editing (e.g. Ulead PhotoImpact, Adobe Photoshop Elements)
• Presentation graphics for MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• Web graphics (basic)
• Microsoft Word (basic and advance)
• Microsoft Excel (basic and advance)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (basic and advance)
• Macromedia Flash Animation (basic)
• Microsoft FrontPage web site creation (basic)
• Basic video production (Free software by Microsoft: Windows Movie Maker II
• Poly diploma in multimedia design, computer studies or information technology
• Trainer may have experience in training in school.
• Trainer must have experience in administering LEAD e-learning portal for teaching and learning in schools
• Candidate shall be registered with MOE and remain successfully registered throughout the contract period
• Singaporean only
Interested applicants please visit our website at www.seacaremanpower.com
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Frontpage
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Flash