• Responds by phone, email and in person to inquiries and other requests regarding the operations of the venue
• Assists the Director in the preparation of reports, resolutions, statistical data and other correspondence and in the maintenance of files, records, policies, procedures, and other references material important to the efficient operations of the department
• Maintains the work unit calendar of events, schedules meetings and other appointments and provides other administrative assistance as maybe essential to assist the Director and Senior Manager
• Depending on specific requirements of the work unit, may prepare agenda, minutes, and other material and takes/transcribes records of meetings
• Operates standard office equipment such as copiers, computer keyboard, calculators, printers, fax, sorters, collators, canner and other common to an administrate environment
• Assists in budget preparation and preparation of other fiscal/financial data and records
• Responsible for assisting with the preparation and maintenance of official records and coordination of responses to request
• Supports the Director and Senior Manager by performing a variety of administrative support functions, including, but not limited to drafting letters or documents, answering or re-directing inquiries and correspondence, scheduling meetings, telephone responses.
• Maintain an accurate system of organizing, responding to and maintaining records
• Improve and manage operational procedures, conduct surveys and make recommendations for improvement of services. Analyse problems and make recommendations for improvements.
• Dip/Deg with two (2) years’ relevant experience
• Candidates from sports and leisure industry seen as an advantage.
• Working hours are 9:00AM to 6:30PM, Monday to Friday. Unique morning/evening and weekend hours will be required at various times during event mode. Occasional morning shifts required.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
- Audio Equipments
- Computer Keyboards
- File Manager