0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
IT PUDO (PickUp and DropOff) Management & Customer Solutions
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
7,500 SGD - 9,000 SGD/Month
- Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar
- Fully accountable for all aspects of the Product under your charge; delivering value through application of IT products in the business
- From business perspective, the role will cover, but not limited to, managing capability roadmap supporting business vision, and establish SLA. The role is to conduct regular cadence review with Business Partner to ensure demand pipeline is visible and managed in efficient and timely fashion
- From technical product perspective, the role will cover development, outsourcing, and service performance for product. This role will work closely with infrastructure team to ensure performance
- From organizational perspective, the role is expected to manage capability/capacity of the team members (in-source/out-source) and identify/highlight risk
- From Financial perspective, the role is expected to manage the product P/L (e.g. to be cost-neutral), from cost management and cost recovery, including creating/publishing rate-card for both build and run as applicable
- The role is expected to provide direction and ensuring processes are in place and adhered to. These processes are but not limited to, life-cycle management, capacity management, availability management, change management, release management, incident management, and problem management
- The role is expected to manage the vendor performance, whether it is outsourced development, licensed product, or hybrid
- Key personnel to develop the right IT solutions for the customers, taking leaf from the available products and services / solutions that are part of our standard IT Product catalogue (or similar), considering the sustainability of that solutions.
- Drive IT Value through marketing, and articulation of our solutions and its benefits, working closely with the Business Development / Sales / Marketing team
- Responsible for leading the IT team in customers' bid, aligning the needed solutions, costing and deployment process
- Develop IT response for RFxs which include defining scope, timeline, and commercial
- Develop IT deliverables during business pursuit for the BU
- As and when required, conduct IT solution concept peer review and work to obtain sign off from IT stakeholders
- Present and sell IT solution proposal to customer
- Define requirements scope, timeline, budget, the IT solutions during business pursuit phase
- As required, conduct IT proposal handover session with IT Project Manager prior to project implementation phase
- Drives and influences multiple teams without formal authority
- Time-to-time lead and participate in cross functional teams projects and deliveries.
- With at least 6 years of related experience
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "IT PUDO"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Business Development
- Capacity Management
- Change Management
- Implement Projects
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124469
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.