0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Security Delivery Analyst | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
7,000 SGD - 9,000 SGD/Month
- Provide security consultancy, technical guidance, expertise, and solutions.
- Subject Matter Expert for Database Security (DAM, Datasunrise Product)
- Supporting Container Security product (Aquasec)
- Advise and review application security design to detect potential security issues and for each issue, propose and drive remediation tasks.
- Help application team in developing and implementing security test and verification scripts for testing and validating security controls/issues.
- Engage and execute security vulnerability scanning activities & triage security findings.
- Define scope and review the results of security tests, reviews, and audits to ensure security assurance is achieved.
- Identify and assess cyber risks in the application and network.
- Perform threat modelling on security-critical applications.
- Recommend and drive cyber security solutions and initiatives to improve the cyber security of the organisation.
- Deliver security projects, such as the implementation of security software, POC of DevSecOps tool and create rules/scripts that help identify latest security issues
- Ensure clients' compliance policies/procedures are met through ongoing security reviews, audits, and exercises.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar
- Related experience in AWS cloud security and Database security
- Must have experience in Datagard
- Must have CISSP/CCSP/CCSK/OSCP/CSSLP certification or its equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts regarding web, iOS, Android and Rest API security.
- Familiar with IM8 policies, SSO, OIDC/SAML and MFA Framework
- Understanding of current and emerging security technologies and threats.
- Proficient with methodologies, tools, best practices, and processes across various cybersecurity areas.
- Proven experience with threat modelling and risk analysis.
- Ability to gather written and verbal information from multiple sources and assess and consolidate risks to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability analysis frameworks and tools.
- Good to have experience with Gov standard security posture including planning and running Security Compliance Check, Security Vulnerability Scanning
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
- Amazon Web Services
- Application Security
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
- Cisco Certified Security Professional
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128276
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.