Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Report to Cyber Security team lead
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading of IT security solutions
- Support project by delivering project deliverables and completing project milestones
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation
- Vendor coordination and management for product implementation and troubleshooting
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures, and to make certain that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Good working knowledge in Linux administration involving RHEL and Ubuntu.
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python, Perl and PowerShell & Linux shell scripting.
- Knowledge in firewall, AV, EDR, SIEM, SOAR and any other security technologies is good to have.
- Knowledge in cloud technologies and services is good to have.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player as well as ability to work independently on tasks
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104