Assembly Engineer (Process/Semiconductor/Mechanical/Contract)
Our client develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more. 2 Years' Contract (Renewable) Location: Central (Kallang) Salary: Up to $5500 depending on experience Company Transport Provided (Aljunied / Toa Payoh) Job Description
- Responsible for backend semiconductor packaging processes.
- Initiating process evaluation, implementing and driving process improvement projects (including yield improvement, productivity and cost reduction projects).
- Trouble-shoot and resolve process-related issues and support equipment manufacturing activities as well.
- Define, document and maintain process requirement, specification and work procedures.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Mechanical / Material / Chemical)
- 3~5 years of working experience in semiconductor backend assembly with technical knowledge of flip chip bonding
- Familiar with SPC, process control, FMEA and DOE.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [ Email address blocked ] Lim Pey Chyi Recruitment Consultant (R2090579) Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579
- Cost Reduction
- Word Formation
- Children's Health Insurance Program
- Chromatin Immunoprecepitation
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis