Planner (Demand/Logistics/Supply Chain/Kallang/Contract) 24 Months Contract Location: Kallang Salary: Up to $4500 depending on experience AWS / Contract Bonus Company Transport Provided (Aljunied / Toa Payoh)
Our client develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast-growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more. Currently, they are looking for 24-Months Contract Planner
to join their teams. Responsibilities:
- To handle order confirmation and liaising on urgent shipments.
- Review of Order deviation to optimize customer's orders confirmation.
- Setting up Allocation bucket provided by PM in SAP System when demand exceed capacity
- Analyze Demand situation and steer Product Line planning.
- Analysis and prepare 3 months Rolling Forecast for raw material preparation.
- Ensure timely loading for FE wafers, Structured panels and BE per capacity.
- Follow up on Production Loadings (FE/Structured panels/BE) to ensure parts are put to stock timely.
- Liaise with production on critical parts pull in / push out.
- Meet Inventory Target and manage obsolete/slow moving stock
- Ensure Optimum stock level in factory (FG, Wafers, structured panels)
- Maintenance of Master Data and ensure Data Quality in SAP.
- To be equipped with the necessary soft and hard skills (i.e.: Attending related courses)
- To proactively set up review meetings with reporting manager to ensure career development plan is aligned and is a common goal.
- To establish proper succession planning steps for the next level to take over current job scope
- To assist the team per Quality Quarantine procedure to block out the affected bad lots before shipment.
- Generating of monthly reports for internal reporting purposes and co-ordinate Semi-Finished Goods Returns, Credit & Debit Issues.
- Diploma / Degree in Logistics, or, Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 1 years previous Experience as Planner or Scheduler (Order Fulfillment / Logistic) in Electronics sector.
- Candidate must have attributes link to basic order management job (Positive attitude, resourceful, able to communicate with different level and cross functional team, capable to handle difficult and demanding customers/situation etc)
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [ Email address blocked ] Lim Pey Chyi Recruitment Consultant (R2090579) Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579
- Order Fulfillment
- Order Management Systems
- Succession Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Career Development
- Finished Good