0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Implementation of HSE Management
- Overall Safety Management for assigned projects in line with Workplace Safety and Health Act 1 March 2006 & ECO Guidelines
- Enforce Zero Tolerance Culture on HSE non-compliances
- Ensure Environmental control measures are implemented and maintained.
- Timely action on the potential hazards as regards to HSE at sites and Fabrication Shop at HQ
- Ensure Safe work Practices & Environmental control measures are implemented
- Provide Weekly and Monthly Dashboard and reports on HSE to the management
- Provide relevant promising information to tender Teams for new bids
- Standardize HSE practices within the Group
- Liaise with MOM on update of Factories Regulations and all safety matters.
- Conduct internal auditing and effective implementation of the Safety Management System
- Provide advice & guidance to site management on all the safety matters.
- Deal with vector control matter and certify on the vector control form
- Co-ordinate investigation in fatal/ serious accidents. All accidents must be reported to HR & Management
- Disseminate information on safety and promote safety consciousness.
- Provide overall safety plan, emergency response plan, signages etc
- Assist the project manager in the conduct of the monthly site safety meeting.
- Oversee and deal with the site security matters.
- Monitor daily tool box & Mass Tool Box meetings
- Conduct ESH Inspection and recommend appropriate measures to minimise the risk
- Assess and implement standard Permit to Work system
- Promote and enforce safety and health for the employees
- Assist corporate safety & health manager to achieve the organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure that Information, Instruction Training and supervision is given to all the stakeholders
- Liaise with Sub contractors and promote them to comply ESH related issues
- Assess the Subcontractors performance and communicate to Project Managers, HSE Manager
- Attend to and accompany the MOM Factory Inspector for their inspection.
- Report all major Workplace Safety and Health problems to the WSHO and Project Manager.
- Compile and submit all returns to relevant authorities.
- Deal with workmen compensation claims.
- Take charge of the own and sub-contractor workers' safety matters.
- Regular check and enforcement to ensure that all site facilities and general surroundings are kept clean, tidy and hygienic at all times.
- Specialist diploma in workplace safety and health or equivalent
- NEA registered ECO
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HSE and ISO Management
- Experience in HDB worksites is a must
- A track record of meeting business goals and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to work on multiple, high visibility projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team and meet deadline.
- Ability to use discretion and deal effectively with uncertainties, changes and ambiguities.
- Claim Processing
- Customer Satisfaction
- Medical Emergency
- Self Motivation
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3_2c2fc1c9ebb7190b2b483c5d21d49f
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.