Works closely with business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding and testing applications. Experienced developer works closely with the Technical Architect and the BA's to translate functional requirements into technical approaches and layout the basis of the implementation to either do the coding himself/herself or delegate to Junior/Professional developers. A senior developer has expertise in the development tools and procedures and has an end-to-end picture of the solution being developed.
- responsible for the development of new features and improvements of applications for electronic payments platform,
- provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project,
- develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications,
- codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications,
- ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented,
- demonstrates an understanding of C2P systems and the financial services industry,
- analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs,
- writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation,
- conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks,
- an understanding of agile methodologies and practices
- may provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience,
- Experienced building out a services platform or integration development.
- about 6 years of applications development experience,
- excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills,
- Agile environment experience with great communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent in core java programming
- Excellent development experience writing concurrent applications. Akka experience is a plus
- Excellent previous experience developing and deploying distributed systems. Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Ability to learn and build on top of custom (inhouse developed) architecture
- Experience with CQRS and Event Sourceing based applications is a plus
- knowledge of Java (JDK 1.6/1.7), J2EE, Hibernate 3, EJB 3.1, SQL, XML,
- knowledge of WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or Liberty,
- knowledge of Oracle, postgres
- Experience working in and deploying applications in the Cloud AWS, Azure
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services.
- CI/CD knowledge will be an asset
- Understanding of TDD, unit testing, and integration testing (i.e., Citrus, Cucumber etc)
- knowledge of Websphere Integration Developer (WID), Eclipse, IntelliJ or NetBeans will be an asset,
- knowledge of jBPM, BPEL or BPMN will be an asset,
- payment expertise e.g. DE, NPP, ISO20022, SEPA, SWIFT MT will be an asset,
- expertise on performance testing and tuning will be an asset
- Knowledge of MQ Server will be an asset.
- Knowledge of FIS OPF frameworks will be an asset.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697
- Ibm Websphere Application Server
- Amazon Web Services
- Hibernate (Java)
- Wild Fly (J Boss As)
- Oracle Web Logic Server
- Eclipse (Software)