After Sales Engineer (Electrical/ Woodlands/ Up to $4k)Industry:
Electrical & ElectronicsSalary:
SGD 2800 - 4000Location:
North East, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client is one of the most established and leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Electrical Equipment in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distributor Industry.Job Description:
- Perform After Sales Schedule services
- Promoting and marketing the After-Sales services
- Study the customer profile and provide customized services to meet their needs while establishing service contract
- Attend to Ad-Hoc on call duties and or preventive maintenance services.
- Able to troubleshoot and identify the faulty parts
- Assist project department when conducting project. (e.g. errand, assembly, testing etc.)
- Assemble and install retrofit equipment (mechanical & electrical)
- Perform scheduled and Non-scheduled After-Sale Services.
- Assist Sales/Project Department if applicable or necessary.
- Resourceful in sourcing mechanical/electrical parts and good in negotiation when doing quotations.
- Able to interpret & prepare technical specifications. Able to do costing for the parts purchased for the project.
- Able to handle project effectively, will be an advantage.Job Requirements:
- Minimum ITE/Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Min. 3 years working experience in simple programming of control system for automated machines.
- Good Electrical and Controls Skills
- Able to trouble shooting of equipment at customer???s site.
- Knowledge of piping works and Auto Cad.
- Able to provide after sales service like monthly maintenance service of machines.Compensation:
- Monday -Friday 8.30am-6pm and first Saturday on every month (8.30am-12pm).
- Working location: Woodlands
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Assembly And Installation
- Control Systems
- Electrical Installation Work