0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
HR Executive | 6 month contract | Up to $5,000
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
4,000 SGD - 5,000 SGD/Month
- Support employees in general matters such as leave, payroll, C&B, insurance and any other HR related matters
- Liaise with payroll vendors for all payroll matters (including tax reporting and clearance, special payments, CPF, etc.)
- Liaise with insurance brokers for employee insurance matters
- Support international/regional mobility activities in accordance with inbound and outbound processes.
- Submit and update employment passes
- Monitor and manage employees life cycle movements i.e. new hires, confirmation, transfers, etc. in HR system and prepare relevant documents
- Ensure accuracy of data in HRIS
- Prepare HR documents such as employment contracts, onboarding documents, exit documents, letters and certification of employment, etc.
- Coordinate recruitment activities such as job postings on relevant job portals, filter job applications, arrange interviews, etc.
- Undertake ad hoc HR projects and any other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a HR Generalist
- Knowledge of Singapore Employment Laws
- Experience in HR administration
- Experience in recruitment within IT industry is advantageous
- Candidates specialized in Payroll, C&B or Mobility who wish to switch to a Generalist role are welcomed to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office and HR Systems
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835
- Employment Contracts
- Hr Administration
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124525
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.