0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Platform Publisher Support (6 months Contract)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
4,000 SGD - 5,000 SGD/Month
Platform Publisher Support
We're looking for a contractor role to manage and QA digital content assets on our digital platforms. Reporting to the Platform Publishing team, we are looking for a member who can work independently and effectively with colleagues across our global offices to ensure that scheduled and ad-hoc content are executed on our digital platforms on-time and error-free. Keeping in mind the many concurrent global promotions and projects, this candidate will also need to be able to provide support in coordinating the updates globally, while foreseeing and managing its impact on planned future initiatives. This is a 6-months fixed contract position.
- Publishing duties to effect content updates onto the live environment
- Daily content updates and management.
- QA content to ensure accuracy
- Coordinate with internal teams to coordinate update schedules, asset and content requirements, as necessary
- Troubleshoot content and CMS issues, as necessary
This candidate should ideally have experience with Content Management Systems and with bug tracking/ticketing systems, and have attention to detail.
- 2 - 3 Years' experience with web-based Content Management Systems and with bug tracking/ticketing systems is a plus
- Attention to detail in QA, publishing and communications
- Flexible and adaptable in handling the varying demands of a fast paced company
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple geos; ability to explain technical concepts to laypersons is a plus
- This is a Saturday - Wednesday role (Thurs/Fri off)
- 0830 - 1730: Work-in-Office from Mon-Weds, and Remotely from Sat-Sun.
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914
- Attention To Detail
- Bug Tracking
- Content Management
- Problem Solving
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125190
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.