You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Responsible for various data activities, which include data mining, database management and maintenance, data quality and data analysis
- Data request & data merging – Key data required across analyses include SG Granular Data only accessible to country DM.
- Collaborate and Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- While this is business functional role, requires collaboration with marketing team, technology team and various systems for execution and launches
Expected analyses include (but not limited to):
- Campaigns & initiatives analysis – Analytics work required from target selection to campaign performance.
- Conversion opt out data analytics
- Customer study
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent.
- 3 years relevant experience in data with basic SQL knowledge.
- Ability to understand system integration and logical thinking.
- Preferred hands-on experience on any analytic tools (Ex.SAS, Knowledge Seeker, SPSS etc.)
- Knowledge of data analytics/project management is preferred
- Experience in credit card analytics and data mining will be an added advantage.
- Experience in project management will be an added advantage.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at [ Email address blocked ]
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
- Analytic Applications
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Data Quality
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_62ce07c2b5f5654aa6f9f57120d07c
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.