You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Pastry Chef/ Senior Pastry Chef
• Prepare, bake and present pastry effectively and efficiently, meeting the company operations manual and gold standards.
• Prepare a wide variety of goods such as whole cakes, cookies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes as per SOP.
• Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
• Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget.
• Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently.
• Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel.
• Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
• Pastry preparation and/or baking
• At least PSLE, technical certificate or any related fields
• No experience/ At least 1 year of experience working in kitchen as pastry preparation or/& baking.
• Staff Discount
• Medical Benefits
• Meal Benefits
• Career Progression
• Flex-health Benefits
- Occupational Safety And Health
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2_6e9cdb76c68da1a998de690cd83a57
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.