0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Business Analyst | Contract up to $12K | Banking
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
8,000 SGD - 12,000 SGD/Month
- Actively involve in discovery, define, develop and deploy across ITAS workstreams (AskIT, IT Help, IT Service Board & Tech Workbench)
- Schedule regular cadences with Journey Sponsor, Workstream Leads and all stakeholders, co-ordinate deck, prepare file notes and follow up action items
- Requirements gathering, analysis and design for ITAS journey / workstreams for end users and service engineers, working with all workstreams, FoW, EASRE, Group Design etc.
- Involve in issue resolution, review and refine UAT test cases, UAT & live verification for rollout
- Validate with end users and application teams on design /prototype for ITAS rollouts e.g. validate the labelling for applications/services migrating from iService to AskIT
- Prepare deck / status reporting on ITAS Journey
- Collaborate with relevant parties on EDM related to rollout for ITAS
- Review and follow up with support teams on ticket SLA (missed SLA, high ticket volume, high transfer volume)
- Review and follow-up on negative sentiments/feedbacks from Employee Experience survey and ticket feedback, escalate if required.
- Collaborate with HR Learning on mandatory training for service engineers
- Recognition for service engineers and top performing app teams
- Support Arbitration Team in processing ticket transfer request, handle dispute and ageing cases escalated by users /service engineers
- Track and report on ITAS driver and outcome metrics
- Schedule bi-weekly cadence with LOBs / markets, prepare file notes and follow up on any action items
- Perform UAT for D 'Concierge / iService enhancements/fixes
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or any equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Analyst role.
- Good to have experience working in banking or financial industry.
- Well versed in MS Office: Word, Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communications to explain and collaborate on requirements.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125562
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.