0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Account Opening Officer (Contract | Banking | Up to $4.5k)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
3,500 SGD - 4,500 SGD/Month
- Review account opening documents & perform account opening for various clients from different organizational types and locations.
- Ensure customer records are properly created and updated.
- Ensure all requests are processed within the agreed service-level agreement (SLA) and as per procedures specified in Standard Operational Procedure
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including Bank's approaches as well as customer acceptance requirements.
- Coordinate and follow up discrepancy items with relevant parties timely and escalate any exceptions to supervisor.
- Understand the bank policies on AML/CFT, information protection, risk & security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately.
- Attending to email & phone enquiries from BUs and operation teams.
- Handle internal customer compliant tactfully and ensure responsive problem solving for enquiries from branches and other units / parties within benchmark.
- Participate in process improvement events.
- Participate in Digital Platform initiatives and support enhancements or change of system.
- Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements.
- Accept any Ad-hoc duties when assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in account opening in a banking environment.
- Has keen attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively to meet service-level agreements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Attention To Detail
- Banking Services
- Business Process Improvement
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127707
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.