Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Unit Quality Check prior to handover
- Preparation and handing over of units to home buyers
- Handle feedback and enquiry from home buyers
- Handover of document, drawings, common properties to MCST
- Min GCE O Level/ Nitec/ Higher Nitec.
- Diploma in Property Management / Building Services / Facilities Management on equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Self-driven team player with good communication and interpersonal skill
1st shift 7.30am to 3.30pm (7hrs excluding lunch)2nd shift 11am to 7pm (7hr excluding lunch)??????
- 6 days (1 off day per week on rotating basis)
- Building Services Engineering
- Customer Service
- Facility Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Property Management