The candidate will be based on customer’s site(s) and expected to Ensure customer’s consumables and chemicals inventory under the Inventory Management (IM) program are sufficiently stocked to their needs. He/she would be expected to be scientifically and technically inclined.
- Manages delivery of laboratory supplies (consumables, chemicals and reagents) from Suppliers and to Customer’s stockrooms and points-of-use accordingly
- Perform goods receipt in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems upon receiving of these laboratory supplies
- Be reactive to stock level adjustment and provide communication/feedback to customer based on usage and replenishment data to keep stock level updated
- Stock check inventory supply ensuring products are not expired and at recommended stock level.Providing other site support inventory management services which support the laboratory operation as defined by service deliverables to customers
- Ensure good housekeeping around the stockroom and point-of-use areas.
- Min NITEC / Diploma in any courses
- Min 1 to 2 years of inventory management or logistics expeirence
- Able to start work immediately
$1900 to $2200 Salary range
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [ Link removed ]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (CEI: R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)