- Opportunity within a real estate & hospitality group of companies
- Be a part of a dynamic, startup environment
- A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is an asset, property, and lifestyle management group that seeks to elevate the lifestyle and convenience of people. Having seen significant growth over the years, they are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join them and work in a fun, startup environment.
In this role, you will be primarily involved in HR administration, recruitment and hiring activities. In addition to payroll duties, you will also ensure HR-related grants applications for NS Men, Maternity, Childcare Leaves and others are submitted in a timely manner. Lastly, you will champion the company's vision with a positive, intuitive, and problem-solving attitude.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in an HR-related role.
- You are proficient with Recruitment, Payroll, Career Development and HR-related grants application
- You have strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard