QA Engineer (South west/5 Days/AWS)Industry:
Chemical / Biochemical / PetrochemicalSalary:
SGD 2500 - 3000Location:
South West, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.Job Description:
- Reports to the QA Manager and/or designate
- Plans and schedules for testing and evaluation and assist in conducting technical evaluations
- Lead and supervise a team of technicians to ensure the timely completion of testing as per procedure and up-keeping of workplace and equipment
- Plan and schedule the training and re-training of all technicians and ensure that all records are maintained
- Oversee the management of QA inventory, samples, disposal of wastes and housekeeping of the QA
- Able to operate all instruments and perform analysis when required
- Perform troubleshooting of instruments and facilities when there is any breakdown and ensure all maintenance and calibration is performed as per scheduled
- Perform validation and commissioning of new instruments and methods is carried out and maintain records of validation and commissioning.
- Participate in audits and continuous improvement projects
- Perform administrative duties such as documentation and checking of test schedules & testing results etc.
- Supervises the QA/QC Technicians in ensuring that all QMS/EHS procedures in all aspects of the activities are strictly adhere to
- Understands Risk Management and ensures that the risks identified and the control measures are communicated to the QA/QC Technicians
- Prepares progress and statistical reports related to QA operations and QMS/EHS performance
- Other duties as assigned by the QA Manager and/or designateJob Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Chemical or science discipline.
- Preferably with at least 1 year (for Degree) / 5 years (for Diploma) of relevant working experience
- Familiar with analytical instruments like ICP-MS, AAS, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both writing and verbally and good interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Willing to work in Cleanroom environment when necessary (uniform will be provided)Compensation:
- Performance bonus
- Transport allowance
- Shift allowance, if work on shift rotation
- General group insurance
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursable
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Business Process Improvement