You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are seeking a skilled Electrician to perform electrical installation, maintenance, and repair work for various marine vessels in the shipyard. The Electrician will be responsible for ensuring that all electrical work is completed safely, on time, and to a high standard of quality.
1. Install and repair electrical systems, equipment, and fixtures for marine vessels
2. Perform regular maintenance and inspections of electrical systems to ensure their proper functioning
3. Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical problems in marine vessels and recommend effective solutions
4. Read and interpret blueprints, Single Line Drawing, schematics, and technical manuals
5. Ensure compliance with safety regulations and standards
6. Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth workflow and minimize downtime
7. Maintain accurate records of work orders, materials, and equipment usage
8. Ensure that all tools and equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
9. Participate in regular safety meetings and inspections
10. Follow all company policies and procedures
1. Diploma or Certificate in Electrical Engineering or a related field
2. At least 3 years of experience as an Electrician in the marine industry
3. Familiarity with marine electrical systems and equipment
4. Good knowledge of safety regulations and standards
5. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals
6. Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
8. Willing to work on shift, weekends and public holidays
- Attention To Detail
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation Work
- Problem Solving
- Safety Principles
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 5_604e0affd3b2dabb60ac6b6b9af762
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.