- Provide compliance oversight for Global Banking business, including Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Division of Case Management (DCM) activities.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders within Global Banking in Singapore to provide advisory, guidance, education, and training on all regulatory and group policies compliance related matters.
- Ensure proactive approach is taken to identify regulatory compliance risk and potential impacts on Global Banking, including ECM/DCM activities.
- Assist in the interpretation and implementation of new or changes in regulations and group policies, as required, to address, manage and mitigate impacts of such changes, in a practical and effective manner, with a good understanding of the business operations and needs.
- Assist in the development of compliance monitoring plans for Global Banking business
- Interact with Regulators and industry bodies in Singapore, on regulatory compliance matters.
- Ensure the appropriate, timely and relevant regulatory compliance risk information is provided to management, via the various risk management committees.
- Degree holder in legal or any related majors
- At least 7 to 10 years of regulatory & FCC compliance experience
- Must have experience in Banking Act, Securities and Future Act and Financial Futures Act etc.
- Excellent team player who is highly motivated, independent, and able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Extensive experience in dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues.
- Experience in dealing with regulatory matters and confident in interacting with regulators
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
- Securities (Finance)
- Self Motivation