0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Collaborate with various technology teams in the maintenance of effective internal controls;
- Liaise with the Group Audit, Group Legal and Compliance and other teams on a regular basis;
- Support team lead to manage internal/external audit engagements;
- Raise issues/concerns, and provide constructive advice to the management so that significant IT risk and control issues are escalated and resolved properly;
- Execute risk assessments and perform controls testing to ensure their effectiveness;
- Track process improvements and issues corrective actions to ensure timely closure;
- Work closely with stakeholders and security teams to mitigate/resolve reported security vulnerabilities
- Provide support and review on the privilege ID usage and conduct review to ensure adherence to access controls standards, including investigate on reported exceptions
- Perform data analysis or procedure reviews to ensure compliance to the bank security standards;
- Work with internal stakeholders and vendor to review and streamline the work processes of the bank and vendors
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
- More than 10 years of working experience in Risk Management within IT.
- Experience in IT audit, Cloud Security is a plus
- Good understanding of Secure Software Development Life Cycle, Threat and Vulnerabilities Assessment, Agile Methodology and IT General Controls
- Good understanding of technology and operational risks, regulatory requirements
- Good communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and with a positive attitude
- Willing to learn and take new challenges with an open-mind.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650
- Access Controls
- Agile Methodology
- Cloud Computing Security
- Data Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125207
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.