The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Cyber Security Group (CSG) is the cybersecurity arm of GovTech. CSG is committed to create a digital government that is safe and secure. As a Lead Cyber Security Specialist, you will be required to support the CISO Office as the Healthcare Sector Lead by ensuring owners of CII systems in the sector fulfil their regulatory obligations under the Act and accompanying Cybersecurity Code of Practice (CCoP).
What you will be working on:
- Oversees timely compliance to Cybersecurity Code of Practice under Cybersecurity Act for all CIIs under Healthcare Sector.
- Maintain and review Healthcare cybersecurity Risk Assessment Framework regularly to keep them relevant.
- Conducts annual CII review exercise and consolidation of updates and submission of quarterly COI implementation status updates to CSA.
- Build and manage monitoring of healthcare CIIs and networks through centralized Healthcare SOC/ASOC to ensure good situation awareness for timely detection and reporting of incidents.
- Keep stakeholders updated on healthcare CIIs State of Security with appropriate metrices.
- Information and Intelligence Distribution Channel as well as reporting to MOH Management
- Work with MOH HRG, AIC and other partners to expand coverage of cybersecurity awareness efforts to private and community healthcare to strengthen sectoral cybersecurity awareness culture.
- Ensure that the team delivers high quality and responsive information to the stakeholders and are able to carry out their work effectively.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related fields. Those without a degree but have relevant experience or expertise may also apply.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the healthcare industry and/or cybersecurity area
- SOC and/or incident response background is advantageous
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Act, govt policy and industry standards (e.g. IM8, NIST, ISO 27001/2) will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with different groups of stakeholders and key decision makers
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passionate about Cybersecurity
- Singapore citizen only
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
*Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Incident Response
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Risk Analysis