Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying and scanning of documents etc.
Maintains filing systems as assigned.
Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- N Level holders and above
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Words)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
Ability to work independently.
- Singaporean Only
- Attractive salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Leave benefits
- Training and Professional Development
Interested applicants, please visit www.seacaremanpower.com
For enquiries, please call our Hotline at 6379 5632.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be no
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Customer Service