Job scope: • Management and updating of database
• Events management eg. projects and campaigns through new media
• Customer service eg. managing customers enquiries and feedback
• Maintenance of minutes taking, mailing list, publicity materials
• Any other duties as assigned
• 3 GCE N/O/A credits including English or NITEC/Higher NITEC
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Meticulous in record keeping
• Good teamwork
• Salary will be based on academic qualification
• Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit www.seacaremanpower.com
For enquiries, please call our Hotline at 6379 5632.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.