You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Manager/Manager, Business Development
The BD Manager is responsible with supporting the Director of BD to develop the overall Kaer Air portfolio, and continuously drive growth & profitability. This person will take part in the assessment of business development opportunities in Singapore as well as regionally, identifying opportunities for Kaer Air assets acquisition. This manager will also support Turnkey sales opportunities to build a strategic partners’ ecosystem.
As a dedicated professional and a strategic thinker, this person should have a broad understanding of asset management and financial modelling, and understand the unique needs of various proprietors and future clients.
The BD Manager will build and nurture relationships with the prospects’ Senior Management and C-Suite to create a flow of information across the company’s operations and coordinating processes that help the company achieve its goals. There is an opportunity for travel and short / mid term placement in regional markets.
Day-to-day op erations
- Assist Director of BD in identifying opportunities / assets for development, either individually or on a portfolio basis.
- Identify and develop opportunities for Kaer Air acquisitions, taking the lead on constructing robust and successful business proposals that secure new deals and long-term relationships.
- Coordinate inputs from Asset Development / Management, external suppliers and contractors, and obtain support from Investment Managers and BD Director to finalize recommendations and negotiations strategy.
- Work with the BD team to acquire new assets and win new portfolio business in the region by assisting with asset bids, negotiations, presentations and proposals.
- Conduct market research, individual asset & portfolio research; contact agents, managers and owners with site visits where necessary to scope preliminary data.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services.
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvement plans.
To succeed in this role, you must
- Demonstrate business development skills; be a confident presenter with strengths in written and verbal communication;
- Have a proven track record in concluding new business deals, ideally within HVAC;
- Have a background in engineering and knowledge of air-conditioning terms and equipment;
- Take initiative to innovate, change or develop ideas;
- Enjoy a fast-paced exciting environment with a commitment to achieving results.
- Have the ability to understand data, draw conclusions, articulate ideas and concepts clearly to all levels of people especially senior leadership.
- Be interested and involved in the business and playing a key role in tying together the financial, engineering and commercial aspects of the projects for the company.
- Have the ability to prioritise assignments, manage multiple projects, deal with interruptions and meet deadlines in a growth-oriented environment
- Bachelor or Post-Graduate Degree with majors in Business or Engineering
- Min 7-10 years of experience in Business Development
- Asset Management
- Business Development
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Financial Modeling
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 8_19a8e6d18c7995cc4f9a644319742e
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.