0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Java DevOps Developer | Contract | MNC
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
7,500 SGD - 9,200 SGD/Month
- Design, build, implement and configure applications to meet business process using Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an application developer.
- Must have good experience in Java 11, Core Spring, SpringBoot, Rest Api, Ansible, Rex, Gitlab.
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft Azure (Azure Search, Cognitive Search) services.
- Able to Provision cloud resources using Terraform (IAAC).
- Should be able to perform Adhoc POC's on cloud services.
- Hands on experience with CI/CD and agile methodology.
- Good to have React js, Confluence and JIRA
- Must have banking domain experience
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
- Agile Methodology
- Application Design
- Business Processes
- Cloud Computing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125011
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.