You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Clinic Service Staff (Translator, Japanese Speaking, 24/7) - JY
Job ID: 17778
- Location: Clarke Quay
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Salary: $2,800 - $4,000
- Attend Staff Service (required on standby 24/7).
- Attend patient at hospital / clinic as a translator for doctor consultation.
- Provide support for assigned task & handling phone calls & email correspondence.
- Translate documents.
- Provide general administrative & operational support.
- Input data entry and perform ad-hoc duties.
- Able to communicate in Japanese, English and Mandarin to facilitate communication during doctor consultation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office, basic level)
- Good organization and time management skill
- Co-operative team player with ability to multi-task
- Previous working experiences in Medical field will be an advantage but not a must
Interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Joanne (R21101135) [ Email address blocked ] with the email subject header "Job Application for 17778, Attend Service Staff ".
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, other applications will be updated to our database for future job opportunities.
[ Link removed ] />
Pasona Singapore Pte Ltd
Joanne Yeo Min Qian
EA License No:90C4069
Registration No.: R21101135
- Computer Literacy
- Data Entry
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_4b5890532ad7c311e7c25e8e81f12c
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.