You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
SENIOR TAX ANALYST
Our client is seeking for experienced Senior Tax Analyst to be responsible for Singapore tax compliance and tax incentive reporting. The incumbent will also be assisting in reviewing APAC tax provisions, transfer pricing, tax audits, and other tax controllership initiatives. This role is reporting to Tax Manager, Asia.
- Assist with tax audits / queries with close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with withholding tax filings, analysis of tax treaty rates, etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to collate and review data required for income tax returns and tax incentive reporting.
- Prepare / review Singapore corporate income tax returns of 2 Singapore entities and other tax compliance matters.
- Work closely with Tax Manager, APAC and / or Director of International Tax on international tax related projects such as restructuring, acquisition integration, cash repatriation, research, and planning.
- Assist with ad-hoc queries and other tax-related administrative duties.
- Assist with internal tax reporting such as review and preparation of quarterly / annual tax provisions, deferred taxes, cash tax forecast, etc.
- Assist with transfer pricing / BEPs related projects.
- At least 4-5 years of tax experience in Big 4 and/ or commercial tax role
- Independent self-starter and willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Strong interest in continuous career development in Tax
- Attention to detail, accuracy in numbers and ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable university
- Having a professional qualification in Tax is a plus
- Willingness to learn how to use SAP, Hyperion, OneSource tax provision software
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to [ Email address blocked ] (Gwen Hu, Reg No: R22109984). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
- Attention To Detail
- Career Development
- Corporate Tax
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2_30224be0981f7630d6b442f7e8748e
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.