0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business System Specialist / Tester (Contract | Banking)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
5,000 SGD - 8,000 SGD/Month
Job Role is as a Biz System Specialist / Tester ensuring the Quality Assurance of the Data-driven products used in Operational Risk Management Reporting and Reviews. The products include web-based workflows built using Python/Flask App, data transformation processes from various sources to the interactive dashboards built using QlikView/Tableau.
Job Duties include:
- Review and analyze and document biz requirements and tech specifications
- Collaborate with partners (Project reps/SMEs/Tech) to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results and document testing phases and defects
- Ensure the capture of bugs and errors for resolution / verification before closure
- Help troubleshoot issues and conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with various teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle, including helping in automation for improvements
- Learn/evaluate new tools/software (e.g. QlikView/Qliksense) used
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in Automation Projects and/or Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Attention to detail and Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of programming/database (e.g. Python, SQL) and Biz Intelligence tools (Qlik)
- Good organizational and communication skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Programming
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125439
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.