0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Java Developer | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
5,500 SGD - 10,000 SGD/Month
- Support continuous improvement throughout the development life cycle of enterprise level software solutions. This includes enhancing / maintaining of software applications.
- Gather functional requirements from business users
- Perform solution estimates for business requirements
- Create system design and functional specifications
- Perform system integration testing and troubleshooting of software application issues.
- Conducts unit testing using unit test frameworks
- Create and maintain documentation for software design specifications.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
- At least 3+ years of experience in Software Development
- Possess good analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, mySQL etc.
- Experience in Agile Development environments
- Experience with Version Control Systems like SVN (Subversion), GIT etc.
- Experience with Struts, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Experience in SOAP / Restful Web Services Design
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Struts
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128347
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.