You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Diploma, Degree Holders or relevant Certifications
- Responsible & Committed and able to work and commit for the upcoming academic year
- Able to teach children with passion and patience
- Honest, reliable and committed teacher
- Able to handle administrative work / procedures
- English / Mathematics / Science (Familiar with MOE Syllabus)
Frequency: Twice a week, 1.5 hours per session OR Once a week, 2 hours per session
Weekday evenings between 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm OR Weekend mornings between 9 am to 12 noon.
If interested, please send resume to [ Link removed ]
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- English Language
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: EMPSG0000903705
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.