Client: US Semiconductor Manufacturing MNC
Salary range: Up to $3500
12-month contract initially
- Inbound expediting of diversion for shipment yet to arrive including transportion arrangement.
- Maintain a listing and coordinate with FF to provide invoice & permit for submission.
- Close monitoring of all shipments inbound.
- Escalate and action on issue lanes, shipments, or forwarder.
- Participate in forwarders monthly or quarterly business review.
- Drive improvements with Supply Chain to ensure suppliers/ forwarders are in alignment.
- Onboarding of suppliers and ensuring they are up to date with the systems.
- Managed freight claims and investigation.
- Assist to perform SAP transaction (i.e. PGI/ POD).
- Assist in administrative tasks.
What you'll need:
- Proficiency in SAP, MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Claim Processing
- Microsoft Office
- Sap Applications
- Supply Chain Management