0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Marketing Communication Specialist / Administrator
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
3,500 SGD - 5,000 SGD/Month
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Marketing Communications Specialist/Administrator to join the team. This person will be responsible for creating, execution and managing marketing communication initiatives that effectively promote our brand, products, and services. The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic thinker with excellent writing and editing skills. Additionally, this person will support the team by handling administrative tasks related to the delivery of projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research and analysis to support project planning and decision-making
- Develop and drive marketing communication campaigns to promote our products and services
- Create marketing materials such as email campaigns, social media content, website content, and print materials as required
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales to develop campaign strategies and ensure alignment on marketing initiatives
- Provide support for events, trade shows and other marketing-related activities
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns using metrics/data and providing regular updates to the team
- Assist with administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes, travel arrangement and coordinating of project logistics
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to gather information and provide updates on project status
- Maintain project files and ensure that documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- Min. 3 years of experience in marketing communications or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and meticulous with great attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to use data to drive decision-making
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention To Detail
- Brand Identity
- Business Administration
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125466
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.